Monday, October 20, 2008

A Trip to Dog Beach and a Golf Lesson.

We took Moose and Cody to the Dog Beach which is nearby and they had a great time! This beach allows dogs and as a result, dogs were all over and all seemed to get along just fine. Cody, of course, was very interested in the water and eager to fetch the retrieving bumper, however, this was the first time he had ever seen salt water or surf.

He dashed out to the bumper, but was submerged by a big wave. He was a bit surprised, but did not seem to mind. In fact, he quickly seemed to learn how to surf the waves as seen here.

Here is a happy dog! In fact, he was very excited to find another old bumper that washed ashore. Naturally, this was the one he wanted from then on.

Unfortunately, after retrieving it several times, he couldn't stand it and had to shred it, which he did with great joy and enthusiasm!


We had a nice day today and did some varied things. Jerry and I moved to the driving range where he was kind enough to share some pointers on golf and helped me work on my swing (which needs lots of work!).


Here you can see my new driver -- a Taylormade Burner which I really like. I think this will really help my game and I am looking forward to using it.

No comments: